Sunday, January 9, 2011
12 Things to Know About Me (Kelvin Redd)
I have had the pleasure of meeting most of you reading this blog, but there also many of you I have not met, so here are 12 things to know about me:
1. Ribs and brownies are my two favorite foods.
2. Besides my father, the three men I admire most are John Adams, Ron King, and Stephen Muse (all Pastoral Institute employees).
3. I don't like cold weather.
4. Destin, Florida is my favorite vacation spot.
5. I detest bullies.
6. Watching a football or basketball game is my favorite way to relax.
7. I majored in history.
8. I like reading biographies.
9. Favorite movies: Gone with the Wind and Wall Street.
10. Favorite quote: “People take different roads seeking happiness and fulfillment. Just because they are not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” H. Jackson Brown.
11. I believe sports teaches us a lot about leadership.
12. My new motto in life is , "Don't sweat the small stuff because it's all small stuff."